Purpose, Power and Promise:
A Virtual Celebration to Benefit Compassion & Choices
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
Virtually, Wherever you are
Sponsors: Please register to get started.
Join us for a special evening of inspiration and community to benefit Compassion & Choices. We’ll hear from moving storytellers and national leaders and learn about the incredible progress we’re making to transform end-of-life care. We will gather as a community to celebrate our collective impact in powering the work of Compassion & Choices.
Compassion & Choices is grateful for all contributors. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and impactful. The event is complimentary with a minimum suggested donation of $50.
Join us as an Event Captain!
A key goal of this event is to expand our movement. We invite you to help by encouraging others to join you in watching the event to learn more about a cause that matters to you. Five components to being an Event Captain:
- Help raise awareness about the event to build our online audience across the country.
- Attach your name to the event. Event Captains will be listed on digital event materials.
- Join a 45-minute training to learn more about the event and your role as Event Captain.
- Attend the virtual event on October 6.
- Make a gift that’s meaningful to you.