Precinct Caucuses are neighborhood meetings run by political parties. They have two main purposes: endorse candidates for elected office and establish official party positions for the Party Platforms and Action Agendas.
You can help advance the Minnesota End-of-Life Options Act by presenting a resolution of support at your precinct caucus. The process is simple: attend your precinct caucus, submit the resolution and cast your vote.
Submit a resolution to support end-of-life options. Click here for a sample resolution.
Find your precinct caucus location by clicking here.
You can help advance the Minnesota End-of-Life Options Act by presenting a resolution of support at your precinct caucus. The process is simple:
- Attend your precinct caucus.
- Submit your resolution in writing – you may be asked to read it aloud.
- Vote (and encourage others to vote) in favor of the resolution.
Other things to do at the precinct caucus:
- Tell your neighbors why you support end-of-life options.
- Tell candidates and party leaders why you support end-of-life options.